Vilnius Household Registers, Internal Passports, MACEVA, and more
$50 / Calendar Year
Contribute / Join Details
Regarding donations, whether this is your first time or if you’ve donated in the past:
1. "Membership" ($50 donation) is for one year only. Memberships support our general operations and provide the member with access to a password-protected site that features resources such as maps, videos, archival inventories, and LitvakSIG documents such as annual reports and minutes. Members can vote in annual elections for Board positions and are eligible to run for these positions. Membership does not include access to translated data (i.e. Excel spreadsheets).
2. Access to the translated data of any district or gubernia research group (DRG) requires a minimum $100 donation for each group you want to access. A donation provides access for a period of five years - the remainder of the current calendar year plus the next four additional calendar years. For donations made after Yom Kippur up to the next January 1st, access is for the balance of that current year plus five additional calendar years. This period is the most advantageous time for you to donate to a research group. More information about District Research Groups can be found at this page: District Research Groups overview.
3. "Collective Data" refers to record sets that pertain to multiple districts. Access to all collective data (i.e. Excel spreadsheets), which is posted on its own password-protected page, is automatically included with a $100 donation to any district/gubernia research group.
4. "Special Projects" each have their own differing donation requirements to enable data access. Please refer to each projects’ web page descriptions for details; links are below:
5. Access to the All Lithuanian Database (ALD) is free and does not require membership and/or donations
6. Be sure to press the yellow "contribute" button to proceed, after filling in your name, address, credit card, etc.
7. To make a check or credit card contribution by regular mail, you may print our Contribution Form and mail it in. The Contribution Form may be filled out online and then printed, or may be printed first and filled out by hand, whichever you prefer.
8. If you have any questions or require clarification, please contact email@example.com.
Please read the About Membership and Contributions page for information on our structure.
For help with making a donation, or with changing your password (or if you don’t know your password), please go to: Download LitvakSIG.website payment instructions.pdf.
The information provided through the All Lithuania Database (ALD) is for your personal genealogical research purposes only. It cannot be published in any form without the express written permission of LitvakSIG.
Some of the information on this website is provided by third parties who retain ownership, copyright and/or intellectual property rights. Nothing on this website may be used on any other website or for any commercial purposes without the express written permission of LitvakSIG and any third party.
LitvakSIG’s administration, projects, operations and fundraising are entirely independent and separate from JewishGen.org. Donations made to JewishGen do NOT support the indexing/extractions of your town’s records.
To make a check or credit card contribution by regular mail, you may print our Contribution Form and mail it in. The Contribution Form may be filled out on line and then printed or may be printed and filled out by hand, whichever you prefer.